1. Xin lưu Ý! Các thành viên vui lòng kiểm tra lại bài trùng lặp của mình và xóa chúng ngay khi đó. (Mỗi thành viên hãy dành 5 phút thời gian của mình để kiểm tra lại các lỗi đăng bài trùng lặp trước đây và xóa chúng khỏi diễn đàn). BQT xin được gửi lời cám ơn trân thành tới các thành viên!

Toàn Quốc Traffic X-Ray Hero Overview

Thảo luận trong 'Mua Bán Tổng Hợp' bắt đầu bởi QC59562Hs1, 30/4/14.

Lượt xem: 103

1. QC59562Hs1

QC59562Hs1 Thành Viên Mới

Tham gia:
    Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Tín dụng:
    Nơi ở:
    Ninh Bình
    Traffic X-Ray Hero Overview

Vendor: OJ James
    Product: Traffic X-Ray Hero
    Release Date: 2014-04-24
    Release Time: 11:00 EDT
    Price: $27
    Sale Page: Traffic X-Ray Hero Easily Generate Search Engine Delicious Content That Ranks!
    Niche: SEO & Traffic

What is Traffic X-Ray Hero?

This is a highly effective premium SEO plugin that you can use to analysis the top 10 sites across google,bing & yahoo based on any keyword entered, then it allows you to spy on your competitors SEO data so you can duplicate their exact SEO & ranking strategies to outrank them. The top 10 sites on the 3 major search engines are the ones getting the most traffic so hence the name of the awesome piece of plugin Traffic X-Ray Hero

I know you see a ton of products everyday offering to help you explode your business only to leave you feeling deflated like a
    hot air balloon on Christmas day.

But I gotta tell you…
    I think this is one of the best WordPress plugins I’ve seen to date and you gotta check this out now.
    Click here for more information!
    Truth is, I can’t stand doing a lot of the tedious tasks when it comes to creating content and researching keywords along with competitors keywords.

I’m talking about:
    * Writing Content That Ranks
    * Knowing the EXACT Words that matter
    * Cutting Through The Data Quickly
    * Having Multiple Language Support
    * No clunky Setup With Research Tools
    * (Insert Your Peeve Here…)

But now you can fix all of those issues above and more with what my friends Jay and James
    have put together.

There’s a resource they’ve created called SEO X Ray Hero and all I can say is you have to see it video for yourself.
    This is a true quality piece of software, and you can get it for a smidgen of what it would normally cost.

And unlike other products you buy, this is one that will bring you value and you can use for years to come.

Because it’s the same software James and Jay uses on their own sites.

Check it out and let me know what you think.
    Here’s preview of the training in the members area:

In this video I walk you through all the nuts and bolts of getting setup as well as how the plugin works. Even though we’ve made this super simple to use (yes, your So year old Grandma could use it), we’ll show you how every component of the software works.

I guarantee you that 96% of the people online don’t do keyword research like this. I’ve only see a handful of top people online talking about doing keyword research to this extent.
    I’ll give you the details on how to build out a massive keyword list just using some common sense. Most times the keywords we need to make a dent in our market our right under our nose.
    This video will show you how to discover them…

It’s as simple as 1-2-3. Seriously it is. In this video show you how to write an article in 5 minutes or less using some simple techniques that work every time.
    Combine this with the power of the plugin and you’ll have a site that’s primed for profits!

Ok, so we all know that everyone likes the Google Keyword tool (even though it’s going away), but Google’s not the only show on the strip if you know what I mean.