1. Xin lưu Ý! Các thành viên vui lòng kiểm tra lại bài trùng lặp của mình và xóa chúng ngay khi đó. (Mỗi thành viên hãy dành 5 phút thời gian của mình để kiểm tra lại các lỗi đăng bài trùng lặp trước đây và xóa chúng khỏi diễn đàn). BQT xin được gửi lời cám ơn trân thành tới các thành viên!

Toàn Quốc Mobile Game Blueprint Review

Thảo luận trong 'Mua Bán Tổng Hợp' bắt đầu bởi SEO40866Jl4, 2/4/14.

Lượt xem: 132

1. SEO40866Jl4

SEO40866Jl4 Thành Viên Mới

Tham gia:
    Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Tín dụng:
    Nơi ở:
    Nghệ An
    Mobile Game Blueprint Review — Overview

• Creator: James Sides

• Product: Mobile Game Blueprint

• Niche: General

• Launch Day : 2014 — 03 — 31

• Launch Time :11:00 AM EDT

• Price: $10

What is Mobile Game Blueprint ?

You’re used to landing on sales page where the author makes you some pretty crazy promises and tells you how you can push this button or that button and make loads of money right?

Hey, don’t worry, I remember back when I was struggling to make my way online and how those sales pages would often play right into my desperation and I’d soon be dropping some ridiculous amount of money I really didn’t have to spend.

I’ve got good news for you!

I’m a no b.s, kinda guy so I’m about to tell you about an opportunity that is far easier than making money in online marketing.

I’m also going to tell you that every thing you need to know is included in this offer — there will be no OTO promising to give you that “one secret” to make this work faster…none of that garbage.

You see, my business model does not revolve around selling information — in fact, if you don’t make money with mobile games I’m kinda out of luck because I need you to make money so you can afford my other services/products down the road.
    (again, these are not info products!)

So here is how this works…

I have taken all of my knowledge when it comes to making money with mobile games, knowledge I collected after more than two years as an appreneur myself and after spending more than $13,000 on app related products, and I’m going to share all of it with you…

Yes, I mean all the same info it cost me more than $13,000 and two years to learn myself.

Mobile Games on Steroids

Creating a mobile game is probably easier than you think, but it does require some planning. In this course, you’ll get access to specific examples of mobile games and the exact steps I took to create them. This isn’t a bunch of theory … it’s high impact, it’s fast paced, and it’s all about getting solid results.

I am going to show you exactly how you can create your first mobile game in less than 14 days even if you don’t have any programming or design skills.

And I’m going to show you how to do it on a shoestring budget — forget spending $1,0005 to make mobile games — those days are long gone when you have access to the secrets I’m going to share with you.

Feature Of Mobile Game Blueprint

Mobile Game Blueprint Will Show You Exactly How to Release An Amazing Mobile Game Within The Next 14 Days (Even If You Don’t Have A Clue What It Will Be Yet)

Here’s exactly what you’ll get Mobile Game Blueprint inside:

• How to leverage other peoples’ hard work so you can focus on doing what you love • How to come up with winning game ideas over and over again

• How to reduce your development costs by as much as 90% • How to shorten development time from months to days

• How to get tens of thousands of downloads with simple app store optimization (think SE0 but for apps)

• How you can create your own mobile game without ever writing a single line of code or creating a single piece of artwork.
    Mobile Game Blueprint Article: Tips To Avoiding Many Mobile Marketing Scams

Smartphones and tablets with high-speed Internet are becoming more affordable by the day, which means more and more people are using them instead of their computers. You may think you can rely on your standard marketing techniques to draw in mobile customers, but think again. There are a number of astute things that you can do to to get the attention of people on the move.

Try using QR codes in your mobile marketing. QR stands for ‘quick response’, and the codes themselves are akin to bar codes. They can be scanned by most mobile devices on the market to reveal a message. QR codes are an excellent way to build interactive and engaging mobile campaigns with your target audience. Link the code to a special offer, discount or giveaway message to create real buzz for your brand!
    TIP! Offer special discounts or value to your mobile marketing customers. Because mobile followers usually require customers to elect to receive information, make it worthwhile for them to enroll.
    Only add telephone numbers from customers choosing to receive messages to build your mobile marketing database carefully. If you add telephone numbers of customers who have not elected to receive mobile marketing messages, you are likely to see a high volume of complaints and requests to be removed from your list.

Keep your mobile marketing simple. It is important to keep the number of required clicks to a minimum to raise the response of your efforts. Since using a mobile keypad is frustrating if it require excessive typing, do not require too much information to be given. Only ask questions that are absolutely needed and make your directions very clear.

Let customers give you feedback. Some mobile marketers have outgoing only messaging, meaning that a customer cannot text them back without going through a lot of hassle. Let your customers talk back to you to improve the focus of your plan, and know if you may need to do something differently.
    TIP! Make sure your mobile ads are compatible against all platforms, cellular devices and more. Your business must stay accessible to as many mobile users as possible.
    You should be focusing on all your stats as a mobile marketer and not just a few popular ones. Measure your entire success, meaning your repeat usage, bounce rate, unique visitors, and your more popular stats like downloads, opens, activations and registrations. You want a feel for it all here.

Negative impressions of your brand can spread like wildfire over the internet, so you want to attempt to jump out in front of negative buzz with a positive spin. Mobile marketing reaches a lot of people, and things can become popular or unpopular in a hurry. If something’s becoming unpopular, fix it before it catches on.

Remember when mobile marketing that not every mobile device is the same and thus the content you develop needs to cater to the general field and not anything overtly specific. For instance: Some people have slower connections than others, while others have smaller screen sizes. Be encompassing and not specific.
    TIP! Make your website easily navigable to mobile devices. While you may know your site works for larger computers and tablets, you need to be sure it will work for mobile phones as well.
    Set aside at least one day a month that’s wholly devoted to viewing your stats and the effectiveness of your campaign if you want to adjust properly as you go along. You would probably be better off doing this every two weeks, but once a month is probably more realistic for busy marketers.

If you’re thinking about expanding out to a different market with a different product, make sure that you start this effort normally first before you branch out to mobile marketing. It’s going to be very difficult to pull people in from the mobile world to your new product, so go with what got you here and just repeat the process.

Where your customers are located makes a big difference to how you’re marketing to them, so remember to use the proper context for your mobile marketing. If your customers are out and about on a Saturday afternoon, do you really think you’re going to be able to sway them with any offer? Realize where they are and what they’re doing at least to the best of your ability.
    TIP! Keep your text messages, social network posts and e-mails brief and concise. If the message is too long, people tend to dismiss it immediately.
    QR codes are the latest trend in mobile marketing. You want to put a bar code on your product, and the customer can then scan that with their smart phone. Once that bar code is scanned you can have it set up to link them so a coupon or video, really whatever you want that will bring more interest to your product.

To encourage more people to sign up for something you’re offering, give away something free. For example, if you’re trying to get people to sign up for a ringtone service, offer them one ringtone at no charge if they text RINGTONE to your number. People love getting something for free, and having them text to get it makes it feel less like a transaction.

Be sure to send text messages. People usually have a ringer that will go off whenever they receive a text. They also tend to check it right away. Just make sure to send small files such as photos of a new product that you have available, thus allowing the customer the option of receiving texts or not.
    TIP! Never neglect to cater to the people who aren’t responding to you in a mobile marketing campaign if you want even more customers. You should also do more to bring back repeat customers, but also fix what’s not working with your campaign so that you can entice more people to stop in.
    Don’t forget email when you are building your mobile marketing strategy. Modern smart phones have rich email clients or the ability to open web-based email clients like Gmail or Yahoo. If you are targeting mobile users with your email campaign, be sure to optimize you email creative to make sure it is effective on a smaller screen.

You should use Delivr.com to generate your QR codes. This website allows you to create QR codes for free and also offers you the possibility to track them. This will help you find out how many people actually scan your codes, and see how much time they spend on your website.

Include QR codes in different types of promotional materials. You can have QR codes in magazines, billboards or flyers. Using QR codes on the internet does not really make sense: a QR code allows you to take a potential customer from a printed form of advertisement into a digital one.

You shouldn’t underestimate the amount of potential that mobile marketing has. Using methods specifically designed to attract those using a mobile device should get you a great response. Keep this advice in mind as you make the move into mobile marketing. When mobile marketing is done right, the results can truly be impressive.