1. Xin lưu Ý! Các thành viên vui lòng kiểm tra lại bài trùng lặp của mình và xóa chúng ngay khi đó. (Mỗi thành viên hãy dành 5 phút thời gian của mình để kiểm tra lại các lỗi đăng bài trùng lặp trước đây và xóa chúng khỏi diễn đàn). BQT xin được gửi lời cám ơn trân thành tới các thành viên!

Borno Fundraising Charity Template

Thảo luận trong 'Trò chuyện linh tinh' bắt đầu bởi forestgfx12, 22/4/14.

Lượt xem: 95

1. forestgfx12

forestgfx12 Thành Viên Mới

Tham gia:
    Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Tín dụng:
    Nơi ở:

• One Page Template – Borno is an one page template yet includes all the sections you require for a charity site.
    • Clean and unique design – Nice, attractive and unique layout.
    • Bootstrap 3.0 responsive layout – Boshonto is 100% responsive, each and every element including the awesome slider are fully responsive.
    • On scroll effect – Nice loading effect of elements when in viewport.
    • Browser Compatibility – This template supports all the major browsers including IE9+, Chrome, Safari, Firefox.
    • Clean Code – The code is well written using the best resources available and also all the files are well commented to make your work much easier.
    • Documentation – We include the detailed documentation on how to use the theme and it’s features. Plus you can always contact with me through my profile if you have any queries.

• – If you need any alternate color variation please don’t hesitate to let me know.
    • – If you face any issue setting the template just get back to me.

If you purchase and create a site with this template you can let us know, we will list your site here. Thanks.

V. 1.0 – 7 April 2014

- Initial release

Live Preview | Screenshots | Download Now